Russia (Russian) Flag 150D Printed Polyester 3x5 Ft
Product: Printed flag made from150D Quality Polyester
*150DPolyester flags are 2x as thick/durable as 75D
- Coloring: Flags are dye-sublimated for clear vivid bright colors
- Stitching: Double-needle lockstitch edges, with 4 rows of stitching on the fly hem to reduce fraying
- Heading: Heavy duty polyester canvas heading with two solid brass grommets
- Dimensions: 3x5 feet, large standard size
- Usage: Durable flag for outdoors and indoors, Good as a gift
Where Can I get G128 LLC Products?
You can get our products through Amazon, Ebay, Walmart and our website.
Can I replace my flag or asking refund if any product quality issue happened?
We stand behind our products! All flags and items come with 90 days free replacement warranty. For replacement issues, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about return policy, click here.
What size flag do I need?
The size of the flag is determined by the height of the pole on which it will be flown and the flagpole’s geographical location. The most common flag size is 3×5 Ft or 4×6 Ft.
What is the difference between 75D, 150D, 210D, 300D, SPUN POLYESTER?
The D stands for Denier. Denier is a unit of measurement that is used to determine the fiber thickness of individual threads or filaments used in the creation of textiles and fabrics. Fabrics with high denier count tend to be thick, sturdy, and durable. Fabrics with a low denier count tend to be sheer, soft, and silky.
75D: Printed polyester flag is lightweight and flies easily in the breeze. Can last up to 3 months+.
150D: Printed polyester flag is 2x as thick 75D, flies easily in the breeze and can last up to 6 months+. Good idea for a gift.
210D: Embroidered flag made from heavyweight polyester flies in medium and strong wind. Can last up to 12 months+. Great idea for a gift.
300D: Embroidered flag made from heavyweight polyester flies in medium and strong wind. Can last up to 12 months+. Great for large flag poles and high wind areas. Great idea for a gift.
GSM (also known as gm/2) stands for grams per square meter. GSM is the metric measurement of the weight of fabric. Fabrics with high GSM tend to be thick, sturdy, and durable. For example the average GSM of a year round hoodie or sweatshirt is between 200-300 GSM.
220GSM SPUN POLYESTER; Embroidered flag made from heavy duty spun polyester flies in medium and strong wind.
How many grommets does G128 flag have?
All of our flags are double stitched all around the edges and strengthened by a canvas header. Flag sizes 4x6 Feet and lower have two grommets. Flag sizes 5x8 Feet and higher have 3 solid brass grommets and 2 D-rings at the top and bottom of the heading for extra support.
When will I get my products?
Standard free shipping usually takes 4-7 business days.
Expedite shipping takes 2-3 business days.
Please note that order processing may take up to 2 business days after the order is placed.
How can I contact G128 LLC?
You can send your request to email:email@example.com, or fill the form on our Contact Page.
Are there any discounts if I purchase in Bulk?
To inquire about bulk orders please contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to you within 24 hours.
Can I resell G128 LLC product?
No, we only allow specific distributors who have been approved by G128 LLC before reselling our product.
How do I get rid of wrinkles from my polyester flag?
You can use an iron machine to steam the flag. Make sure adjust your temperature to warm, not too hot.
How do I protect my flag from fading?
Continuous exposure to the sun will fade your flag, but you can slow down the process by spraying your flag with UV fabric protector. When not on display, only store your flag in a dark and dry area.
How do I retire a flag that is no longer in good condition?
The US Flag code states: “The flag, when it is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem for display, should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning.”
Some groups you can contact to help with the appropriate disposal of your flag:
- Local VFW Chapter
- Local Elks Club
- The American Legion
- Knights of Columbus
- Local Boy Scout and Girl Scout Troops
Our Policies (FREE SHIPPING)
- The product will be dispatched within a day after payment is received.
- It should take 3-10 business days for the product to reach your destination.
- If the product does not reach your destination within the specified time period, please allow additional 2-3 business days in case there are postal delays and/or possible technical issues.
- If it takes any longer than that, please contact us using the Contact Seller menu and choose "I have a question about using my item" or "I want to send the seller a message". We will promptly reply to any type of message and make sure your issues are resolved.
- In the rare cases that the product is discovered to be damaged prior to shipping, we will provide a full 100% refund to you within 2 business days.
- In case the product arrives damaged or there are errors in the shipping (e.g. wrong item or size), we will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
- Customers are eligible for returns within 30 days of receiving the item.
- To initiate a return, go to the Contact Seller Menu and choose "I have a question about using my item" or "I want to send the seller a message" as the topic. We will then provide you with the return shipping label with a tracking number to your PayPal email address and the return address to your eBay message.
- Once we receive the item, we will refund to your PayPal account as soon as possible.
- We kindly ask you to not leave negative feedback before contacting us in case of any issues.
- If you were satisfied with your product and shopping experience, we kindly ask you to give us a positive feedback for our store. We strive to offer you 5-star products with the best and most competitive prices and in order to maintain that, positive ratings are very important. Let us create a positive eBay community together!